Sunday, February 04, 2007

this ain't a scene it's an arms race

wow. goodness gracious. I've been super tired i can't even move my fingers to type, my brain refuses to think and my digestive system's too lazy to work.

so what can i do but sleep, sleep and sleep, gosh how i wish we can sleep 15 hours a day. then maybe my mood won't be That bad all the time. HAH!

so what's the cause of the lack of energy these past few days? The Boys? The friends? The Me?

I think it all started out on Tuesday when the Kekeks met up. No worries love, I ain't complaining and I had lotsa kekekfun.

I think I should blame it on this:

hell yeah i watched the match and it was well worth it i tell you!!The Bapoks and the OTUB-s and the excited screams..gerek siol. hope lions will win tonight and insya-allah nothing will happen. heh. venting out kept anger has never been so fun.

back to reality. relief sucks. every fcuking day I'm hoping I'll get a good class. i cannot wait for the holidays. and seriously faridah, u should be damned glad u get 5 days of MC coz I will definitely appreciate that. hmph.

there's one particular problem in school nowadays. Ok not just school but in kids these generation. I recall those times when a single teacher can teach a class of 40(+) kids without any problem. not a great number of interruptions and everyone's actually having fun.

so why the BIG change now? Much lesser than 40, or even lesser than 30 in certain classes and teachers can have heart attacks already. One of my colleagues was given 2 weeks mc coz her blood pressure shot up. i tell you the kids now are seriously not afraid of anything. brats.

another problem.i can stand naughty boys but rude ones? seriously i tak boleh tahan. perangai biadab nak mampos. They may think it's funny lah but please, stop it. aku sumpah i was cursing under my breath when i went out the class lor that day last week, sampai pening kepala aku. Orang kita jugak. And I really didn't expect him to be the one, after all these time.. tsk tsk tsk ungrateful.Annoyance kan?

An old friend asked me '"Is teaching really that bad?" At that moment when my head was about to explode maybe I'll say it's the worst job. But I guess it all depends on an individual's perseverance and attitude. if your goal is to make a difference then u should never give up.ada correct? the kids play a bloody big part too lah hor. Nak cakap senang lah.Hah!

dah malas nak bual pasal ni semua.Being jaded is not always a wonderful feeling.

I think I'm addicted to Fallout boy and Panic(!) at the disco's music.gasp. Abang Anuar, I'm still waiting.

I love weekends coz my brain needs a rest.

Love,

Shikin.

Ps:Please think before you say or do something, coz u might think it's small and funny but you never know it'll hurt someone in a damn big way.

Congratulations to you. aku dah malas nak layan. Now u can cry all u want.

No comments: