Friday, April 13, 2007

of flirting, annoyance and broken hearts

if you tell me i'm making a huge hoohaa regarding the matter..let me ask you something.. what does 8 years mean to you? sigh. i've given up. i'm not even gonna bother standing up for you anymore. yes, that's how much hurt you've caused me.

to those who remembered, thanks guys :) much love! life just gets more fun knowing there are real people out there, who, insya-Allah will never change, no matter what, no matter WHO. kekek girls, i'm eternally grateful. Alhamdulillah, Amin.. for you girls.

observation went great. amazingly, the boys were superbly well behaved, aku tgh ajar pun nak terburst out laughing. nak lollipop punya pasal.then kecoh again when it's over. .yes, i bribed. hello? i only get to take them for 2 days before that and u wanna observe me teaching them? rilek sua.and after the cluster meeting, i just realised how different my boys are from the kids in other schools.

anyways, presenting to you..... the P(han)twos...

cikgu: ooh tadi semua senyap, baik eh....
P(han)twos: alah tadi kan 'ACT' ajer

ok, lain story..tadi aku scream macam orang gila in the field, during PE. i used the word 'freaking' ...as in...stop playing and give me the freaking ball!!! yah..shoot me. nasib baik the real F word was 'shouted' in my head only. heh heh heh.

anyways, pictures of presents will be uploaded sooooon! thanks korang!!

to loved ones and you..korang buat hatiku tersenyum :)
to the other you...you suck.

much love,
shikin!

No comments: