Sunday, June 24, 2007

oh the love

Hello sayangkus!

Ok this is it. Sekolah esok kapppeeerr?hehe there goes my time to rot. I'm officially back to being Ms Bitchy tomorrow.Or haven't I been Ms Bitchy all along? Hmmm.Kinda miss school but macam taknak datang balik. Sigh. It's been a love-hate relationship all along. And it's my last month there..so I'm gonna enjoy to the fulllesstt lah sehh!

Right. So dengar-dengar ada orang gi clubbing eh semalam? Ewah ewah. haha. Nah, orang itu bukan saya, jangen marah. So what did I do?Taknak tell lah. Malu..

Heh. Bedek.

Fine! I went ..dating (ceh ceh)! somewhere i wouldn't even dream of going as it's super far and ulu..and i honestly don't like the west side. tapi orang dah ajak kan.. So West Coast's a bit boring as compared to East Coast. People-watching kat sana pun tak happening sangat. Trust me. Tapi yang best nyer, kita panjat-panjat the maze.. we did all sorts of crazy stuff like the flying fox lah..main swing ke aperkebenda sampai kepala terhantuk. Lotsa fun lah..macam budak kecik, and sayang, kakiku sudah teramat lengoh sekali..dua kali..tiga kali..

Food was great. I couldn't stop eating. And the company's even better.YAY!And we're meeting again next Saturday!Woot!! :) suker!Oh dengar-dengar the MacD at Westcoast's pretty havoc huh? Semalam jer dah ramai orang. Kalah Planet Hollywood KL!(john john!:))

Ok moment of truth. Nak tahu dating ngan siapa?
Presenting to you, my date yesterday...

It was awesome, babe!

Eh kenapa tiba-tiba ada budak2 secondary school nangis? cemburu? HAHA.

Just kidding lah ohkay!

The fact is, my cousin celebrated her birthday at WestCoast yesterday. He was kinda the 'birthday surprise' for her. parents ade connections..hmmm..and please the panjat-panjats..wasn't with him.Ahakz.

So imagine if it was my birthday, and dad brought my abang Anuar. or even Taufik. tak ke pengsan aku. Sigh! hehe DREAM ON ohkay. ooh oh but i forced my mom to look for Taufik's mom and befriend her...jadi...you know I know lah.. HAHA. macam siak seh Shikin.

ok little girls with raging hormones, korang takkan dapat budak ni lah. hehe. Kidding again. Sorry lah can't help it. Yah slap me.

Tu jer.nak share story and sakitkan hati orang. Seems like I've been doing a lot of that lately. Biatch.

Oh Happy Birthday Cousin and Chewy my lup!

much love to da world.

wo ai wo de paolo :)

No comments: