Sunday, July 29, 2007

bizarre love triangle

Harlo semua. I'm bored so i decided to blog. Heh.

Anyways world, I failed the first attempt. For that instant, I tried to hold back my emotions. But I guess I wasn't as strong as I thought I'd be. Hell i cried in the bus like nobody's business. Who else could I turn to but my dear loves. Thanks all. A joy shared is a joy doubled. A sorrow shared is a sorrow halved. That, my friends, is the truth. When you're down, there's no use keeping it all to yourself. You'll end up trying so hard to look strong but you'll break and feel even worse. Trust me, I was broken beyond repair for about 10 minutes. And i can't take it anymore, had to tell someone. Hah. Anyways, I'm fine now. Qada' dan Qadar. I'm not ready for that and He knows best.

Back to school tomorrow. Week 2 of orientation. Sesiapa nak ajak keluar, this whole week (weekdays only yer), i'll be free. After that, sorry semua, sorry shikin haha. Still waiting for my personalized timetable. Hopefully I'd be in the same class as dependable, responsible and fun people. Haha. I really wanna make the best of my 2 years here.

First week of orientation was Ohkaylah. Long lectures here and there. But at least the people around me got me laughing all the time. Especially Aisha Manja. Or was it Aisha baby. And Nazzie da Diva. Muahaha. I somewhat find Aisha to be a lot like me.character-wise.Kita sama- sama cool.lol. But for once, I dare to say, she's cooler. waaay cooler. I'm just, erm, well...you know, cold.HAHA.But I still rawk lah. Yer Shikin, keep telling yourself that. Oh and my GESL group's great too. But that was just our bonding session, so it's too early to say. Hopefully!

Oh! Did i tell you one of my pensyarah's really intimidating. Tak berani aku nak even try to break her rules. Thus, discipline is very important. Sama-sama maju kehadapan! Lol.

Nuff bt school. Biasalah, semenjak dua menjak jadi student balik ni. I miss my boys! But life has to go on hehe.

Other than that, I watched Simpson's yesterday.Thanks bestie! Freaking hilarious I tell you. Siapa nak tengok? Tell me, I'd love to watch it again. And laugh out literally loud in the cinemas. Babi ah Homer. Doh! lol. And ayam penyet never failed me. And the firework's uber gorgeous.as usual. Remember the fireworks kekeks??And did I tell you I met 2 very familiar guys who just went Eh! Eh! Eh! and walked past me? Sigh. How weird are boys nowadays?

Talking bt weird boys, seriously, how weird are boys nowadays? How can you even forget whatever hurt you've felt before and start as if nothing has ever happened? And this goes out to all 3 sides of the bizarre love triangle k.Macam stoopit kan? wtvr. i can only lend you my shoulders.If you ever need em to cry on.

I'm the best? I know.

heh.

Take care dear world :)
Take care loves.
Please ride and drive safely.

No comments: