Thursday, November 01, 2007

motivational theories

WO. kalau tutup blog pun cantik. just when i thought i have all the time in the world to blog, you guessed it, aku malas. But seriously, I'd rather sleep (or friendsterhop) whenever I'm free rather than blog. Lagipun, who's free seh sekarang? I have 2 + 1 freaking essays to complete. And the problem is I'm not even motivated to start. Whenever I start reading on Hamzah Fansuri, Wan terus duduk at my eyelids. Tapi tadi, me, diy and aishah made an effort to find books, so tepuk-tepuk!We were such suckers though, laughing at the books we see in the library and associating them to us (i shall not mention who).

So what's been up? Dah november kan. how fast. idah's present pun belum beli. sigh! i have 2 papers to study for, one of which is a real pain-in-the butt lah, for the sole reason that i'm totally clueless over every single thing, right from the start. how? urgh. revision lecture pun tak guna. wth. I need a sastera tutor. a hot one would be great. heh. kidding.

anyways diy, tadi lepas kau turun kat Jurong jer aku tido. Ok not really. I looked through the HUGE braginsky book, sighed, and tido. And guess what? aku ternganga lor. and i was kinda frowning. dahi berkerut and mulut ternganga. how demure.must be the stress. confirm mahaburuk even diva would be disgusted to record me on her fujifilm camera. tapi i'm amazed i dont really bother. selekeh and everything. that's so me lah kan. tapi rambut cantik. sebab rebond.

apa yang aku membebel.

OH yah. jalan raya with TTC was MPV-loads of fun i tell you. Too bad lah si nad tak ikut. kental.
kita basically makan.ketawa. kutuk each other.makan. ketawa. kutuk each other. well we do dat all the time seh. what is wrong with us? hehe.
i don't really have the pictures. this will do. love and friendship takes on a TOTALLY different meaning when it comes to you suckers. love. orh orh orh.

dah. nak start romancing hamzah fansuri already. good luck people! Kekeks, besok jumpa, yahoo!

much love!

No comments: