Saturday, October 03, 2009

whatdahype

it's been soo long since i have a proper update i'm really getting so tired of my blog already. sch's oookay i guess. term 4's moving waaay too fast. i'm tired everysingleday and i'm scared of how my kids are gonna fare for their final papers. yikes. fighting!

i recalled someone saying this to me "it's time to make yourself happy". kinda woke me up a bit. but what if you are happy only when people around you are happy? as much as i hate it, i can't just leave people in the lurch. even.if.my.efforts.go.down.the.drain.time.and.time.again. sigh, nak buat apakan?cuma sedih lah kalau di saat engkau diperlukan, aku hampaaaaaa (bak kata akak ziana)

ok malas nak go into detail.what happened yesterday, is, stale news. :)

my whole bunch of lovers, i miss you all. i miss ME time too. boo hoo hoo. :(

ok this is how u shd pose for raye peektures...



macam dah tak kuasa nak jalan lagi. kita meet up dinner ke chilleks je ah geng? heeeeehh.

ok bye. satu hari nanti k. much love.

i cannot wait to scream.

No comments: