Monday, October 25, 2010

someone like you

have i been selfish all these while? i guess not having things to do tonight kinda jolt my emobone for a moment. ok wait, correction. i do have things to do. just don't feel like doing them tonight. ok back to my thoughts. i miss my friends. tell me, have i been selfish? have i been spending way too much time with him that i forget my friends? believe me, i wouldn't wanna do that and if friends have been feeling that way, then i pray, do tell. coz i dunno. i've not had updates. i've not received random smses since forever. and it's really emotionally draining coz i know i have been asking for meetups, but negative replies just kill.you.slowly don't they?i know we all have responsibilities to fill but is it so difficult to make time for a really short meetup? how about making the first step? just informing when there's no class? tuition? meetings or whatever.and don't even try saying i spend every waking moment with him.

the fact is, you didn't even bother to ask.

:(

No comments: