Friday, December 03, 2010

at its best

oh me goodness.i have a feeling i might rot till holidays are over.this week alone, i've been to geylang TWICE! yes. my mother is taking advantage of me. i should start planning for productive days or i might get depressed. but macam mana nak start eh? hmmm knowing me, i might procrastinate, thinking of what should be done and ta-da! holidays are over. perangai kan?

so pikiran punya pikiran, i did some thinking lah.what i think i should do this holidays, since i'm not going anywhere.gawd! how sad is that!ok here goes. disclaimer: whether i do it or not, is seriously up to my mood.
  • clean my room. ok both rooms. this itself might take 2 weeks. one week to mentally prepare myself. few days after that to complain about the mess, which could be mine (or not) and the next few days to finally do it.
  • source out school stuff for next year. since i already know which levels i'd be teaching, in which one of them would probably kill me, i should go think of awesome strategies to use. but then again, it has always been nato or mostly reaally spontaneous plans. hmm. we shall wait and see.
  • probably get a journal for mus and me. no no, not to jot down our lovey dovey mushy stories, or lackthereof huahuahua. to calculate stuff like duit hantaran, mak andam, duit rumah. AHH just kidding. small calculations, like our budget which we neevveerr seem to adhere to, our kilograms hurhurhur, things to take note of... sounds cool eh? hahah taaappiiii.... :) :)
  • meet ups with people. now is da time to really catch me peeps. really. lain masa, jangan complain.
  • belajar masak mungkin? haahaaahaaahaaahaahaahaaa don't laugh. i am for real.

hmm i don't know what else? amacam? sounds like a good plan?

so now, anybody wanna motivate me to start with any of those? i'd be grateful :)

enjoy the weekends the rest of you!

No comments: