Sunday, February 13, 2011

:(

sometimes i wish my profession allows me to take leave when i really want and need a break.
it's only coming to week 7 of the year and i'm drained out.these pending things i have, are only for this term. even more to come with the double preggies in the dept. sigh. i'm going to have people breathing down my neck supersoon. i have so many papers to settle. i have things other than my subject matter to think about. loootts of them, goodness!
seems like i've been thrown so many things this year, i better have a great lot of self motivation or i might really, really pancet rabak halfway :(

thanks a lot to my homeland for the expensive cost of living. i guess i'm never allowed to stop working,ever :(

thanks a lot to boss who's really making it so difficult for diploma holders to earn a lot despite the same amount (or probably more) of work. come to think of it, i'm miserly paid and getting a degree would really really burn a hole in my pocket. orang kata ada degree baru boleh rasa lah gaji tu. ya Allah, tabahkanlah hambamu ini.

on a really, really brighter note, my fiance(omg i can laugh just by typing that. fiance, weird or what?!) is on his way to get his license.i'm proud of you muster, Alhamdulillah :) that's something awesome to think about.tapi with great power, comes great responsibility. and less time, less time for me. boohoo.

ok enough ranting. have a lot of work to do.
i wish every weekend's like this. minus the workload.thanks.

No comments: