Thursday, November 16, 2006

miss cikkin

Hello!Wah it's been THAT long ke? sorry peeps, as much as i want to blog every single day, my life is never interesting enough. Furthermore, yours truly is not really a hardworking person. Balik kerja, gue tido.bangun tido tengok teevee. and tido. but of course, we have food, prayers and other daily routined stuff we do at home lah hor.

Right. That aside. Guess what? School's over! For students that is. I still have workshops to attend almost everyday. Tadi baru satu. I never thought I'd say this but the workshop just now was so fun and interesting.really!i enjoyed myself listening to the P and discussing.of course fellow colleagues now realised i'm the 'baby' of the school HAHA it was really a classic moment when almost all had their mouths wide open in disbelief when they were told I took my PSLE in 98. Ahaks.


I think the school's beginning to grow on me. It's a good feeling isn't it?Heh. and the boys too. Especially this group.
(aan,mark,nicholas,salihin,akmal,hafiz missing from pic. last day of school, all lazy to come.tsk.)
they are everything in one lah.naughty,cheeky,sweet etc.tengok gambar ni jer can senyum eh? i hope they grow up good. InsyaAllah.and all the best to d 'abang2' babies..PSLE results next week!!

anyways, i think cupid seems to be shooting arrows at the wrong boys for me. how come i have amature boys confessing their "love"? And i really mean amature ok. the ones you'll exclaim cuteeee nyeeerr and feel like pinching their cheeks.yes.not the ones you say cute nyer! and wants to flirt with hor. cupid, please use specs kalau tak nampak eh. jangan jalan terus..nanti masuk jurong. (ok inside joke)
see i told you i duno what to blog about. selalu ada banyak. in my mind. i think i'd occupy myself by reading. any recommendations??either that or i'd rent korean movies. yes, like idah, moi colleagues kalau tak bebual pasal cerita korea tak sah. HURHUR.

yesterday's pics need to post?No need lah hor.lazy lah.oh btw, my abang anuar tak jumpa I. 13 Nov kan last year. you eh! should i meet Hans? Buang duit jer eh?
I miss kekeks.ALL.what happened to keeping in touch?i'm guilty too lah.(shikin NATO)we should make it a point to meet up once every 2 weeks i think. if cannot. once a month. it's not that hard if we try?and if we want to lah.

prison break tonight. screams. However, i'm sorry Wentworth. I'm now gushing over Channing Tatum. Girls, if you remember, he's the guy from Coach Carter. AHA. He's recently in Step Up. MUST WATCH movie. I love it and would love to watch it again and again again. i have a strong feeling it's his head i'm attracted to. Oh just wait and see..wait till another cute botak guy comes around and i'll be gushing over him. JT not included because he's sexy personified. (My love video da BOMB)

that's him. Channing Tatum. Again, weird name. But oh so Yummy. No. Not to the bulu ketiak.

alright. that's it. Take care.Something to think about..

what if the rest of your life is the best of your life?

much love,

Shikin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shikin!
i dont know how to tell you this, but i miss you so so so banyak. hari tu jumpa sekejap, ingat boleh ubatkan rindu. malah makin rindu. ada blog tak bilang. anyway, now i can update myself on you :)
Wah, sekarang dah Sheeekeane rawks seh. dah maju lah tu. hehe

this girl said...

alamak siapa ni? romanticks nyer rindu-rindu I??