Tuesday, November 28, 2006

love song for no one

I cannot believe we ponteng-ed again today. But I'd rather not come than rot away, doing practically nothing hokay. Tak faham? Takpe.

Anyways, now that I'm home most days, I finally caught thetyrabanksshow.not bad. But i think I prefer Oprah. Coz she always made me cry. And setiap kali I watch, I'll be as excited as those women there. Tapi tak sampai lompat-lompatlah. Over kan.

Holidays are here and I feel like shopping, swimming,rollerblading, people-watching, cycling, ice-skating, playing basketball (yes!),watching movies, lepaking, bbq-ing and going on dates(ahaks). It seems that everyone's busy though. B-O-R-I-N-G.

I cannot seem to find a slot in december to have my practical.alamatlah tu.makin malaslah nampaknya. Ish Ish Ish.

Anyways,after yonks, I finally had my unagi set meal.Unagi, will u marry me? Sedap nyer!!!

yummy


And I bought Taufik's Cd and i cannot stop listening to Usah Lepaskan. Aiyayaiyayai.. Taufik?Hady?Taufik?Hady? Step dapat either one jer kan.Stop it.

And John Mayer's creeeeeping his way back into my heart. Oh my God 'your body is a wonderland' is sooo sexy. bet u didnt know he wrote that song for jennifer love hewitt ryte??ahhhh so now you know. hey, u learn something new everyday kan..

oh john~

PSLE results are out(last week).Congratulations to my cousins and the abang2 babies in school. Hope you guys have chosen your schools wisely. To those who didnt quite make it, jangan putus asa ok? kita sama-sama will do it much better next year! first and foremost, we need a change of attitude. and a hell lot of hard work. We can do it! Jia You!! Insya-Allah ;P

and i want to balik kampong!I miss my babies there. No, not em cats. i Miss my Apish!!!!!

rindu serindu rindu nya!

haiyah my posts are soooo boring. i should really get a life. siapa nak join? Takde jugak? ya ampon boring nyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ciaoz!

I'm tired of being alone...so hurry up and get here

feeling kan?menyampah


much love,
Sheekeane Rawks!
ahaks ;p

No comments: