Friday, December 01, 2006

Dah december deh

Guess what guess what? mungkin lambat setapak but sushi lovers..... SAKAE SUSHI's GOING HALAL!!!!! Woooohooooooooooo Alhamdulillah!!!

Ok so they'll change their name to Hae Sushi coz we allll know what Sakae is..but who cares?? Halal sushi!! on conveyor belts!!yes!conveyor belt! coooool or what

Only God knows how ecstatic i was hokay..screaming Alhamdulillah the whole night. Heloo.. you dunno how much this means to me..kalau nak lawan ngan Taufik proposing to me.. no competition ohkay.

Ok bedek. i take that back. taufik, please feel free to ask for my hand. We can have our wedding banquet at Hae Sushi!! Ayo sounds delicious already.

Menyampah eh?But seriously, I cannot wait (for Taufik Hae Sushi). I tell you Mr Douglas Foo (CEO of Sakae Sushi) ... insya-Allah more profit going your way hor!

On another note, I terperanjat beruk when I was reading the newpaper just now about an accident tt happened just recently. Saw the picture and I remembered thinking that the barrier seemed very familiar.it looked like the one i crossed every single day, back from school. So I read the article. Bus 62! Hougang Ave 10! Bus stop infront of Hougang MRT station!Memang confirm plus chop lah tu. Gosh I walk there every single (week)day tau. nasib baik school holiday sekarang. Scaree mareee eh?Read about it here.Alfateha to the live lost, Allayarhamha Suriyanti Salleh.

Anyways, before I end, here's birthday wishes to 3 of my bestest lovers:

Yati!!! Rozi !!(hafiz not included, i cannot bear to cut his face) and Zako!!! muacks muacks!Love you all many many!!!


Ok dah bye!!!

No comments: