Thursday, September 06, 2007

internal server error

Ok seriously, we do not need this from you ryte now. Ada ke bila semangat kentalku tgh meluap-luap, i can't even log in to blackboard.bak kata pepatah mat-minah sekarang, potong stim betul ah! seelah, the disavantages of e-learning. sigh.

nak tahu something, my honest opinion? I don't like meredith grey anymore. so miang nak mampos. i guess she doesnt even deserve those two guys (mcdreamy and mcsteamy). mungkin kalau nak mcdaddy boleh dapat, tapi confirm mcmummy bingit. inside joke btw. oooh but i'm beginning to lurve alex. that's his name i think. very sweet. and hot too.

actually this post cuma nak vent out anger jer. I'm gonna semangat-ly write my answers. yes people, write. so, no more online for tonight. if u have time, go think of a name for my lappie. I wanted to settle for Budi (but it's taken by my beloved monkey)..or maybe..Jebat.cute kan? dasar cikgu melayu belajar sastera! tapikan, what's in a name, that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet?... then da reply would be.. my lappie, your lappie?

ok inside joke again. overdose of TTC already.heh.

anyways, i want to share this sonnet with you. yer, saya tahu. saya harus membaca puisi2 dan prosa2 melayu sekarang. but no harm ryte? shakespeare, u're ma man!

A MARRIAGE OF TRUE MINDS
Let me not to the marriage of true minds
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle's compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.


ahhhhhhhh very beautiful. if only i can write like that. apasal aku macam emo hari ni eh? Hmmmmmmm entah mak pun tak tahu!

dah tu jer. 'sadarku akan hadirmu, mematahkan sendi-sendi yang biasanya tegak berdiri'.

salam cinta!bye!

No comments: