Saturday, March 01, 2008

ganda ganda

lesson learnt. truth be told. i am not as strong emotionally and mentally(physically tak yah cakap sebab tak makan sayur) as i've always thought i was.

emotionally, i broke you.
mentally, you broke me.
emotionally, you broke me.
i don't know what to believe.
i don't know who to believe.
i just want to stop believing.
for now.

what do i want right now?
i want to complete my assignment. HAHA.
and
i want you to shut up.
seriously.

marina steps is the new marina macdonalds. (faham?)
Saliva is the new 7-11.
and apparently,
backstabbing is the new murder.
mati, mati, tentu mati.
korang.
bukan kita.

kekeks, thanks for the meetup. selalu lupa nak take pictures.love, always.

TTC :) love, always.

k, gotta go.
you think you know me. but you don't.
hell sometimes i don't even know myself.

masih sayang?
sayang sayang.

No comments: