Sunday, June 29, 2008

more time please

weekend's o-v-e-r.

the good: time's passing by so so fast.
the bad: time's passing by too fast. it's practically zoooooooming seh. zoooming. no, it's faster than zooming. bleargh. oh people, we're old.

ok anyways. first week of TA's over. quite a change from the contract if you must know. but like the previous one, working environment's great. so, alhamdulillah.
the kids. oh me gawd, the kids. nice kids so far. adorable, yes. but whilst observing, i can't help but think of my old kids. oh how i miss em soo much. yes, the extremely naughty ones. macam manalah agaknya dorang sekarang. rindu yer :o

i need liposuction. the weight gain is depressing. heh. nak liposuction eh, taknak exercise. baik shikin, siapa ajar?

i miss my kekeks, my TTC, my mosi, my sec school besties.

sigh, there's soo many things to do, so many people to meet.

you waste time
you've got no more time
you need to find time
to spend time
with
yourself.
heh.

omg blog updates sungguh dah takde quality.
benci benci benci!!

p.s:tadi jumpa abang calon (masa sekolah dulu). dengan gf pulak. adoi.
siapa rasa farid hot cakap adoi. ADOI!

No comments: