Sunday, June 22, 2008

oh wicked!

it's here people, our 2 months of gaji buta is up! oh me oh my. ahah chilleks semua yer. 5 weeks, come on, we can do this! we can do this!

i don't think i'd completely stop from surfing the net, bloghopping, friendsterhopping, msn-ing and everything. cuma dah tak boleh sampai empat pagi lah kan. he.he.he.

so you'd still see me people, oh come on friends, handphone tu tak yah buat perhiasan ah :)

well, in case you need something just so you're reminded of me (oh come on, i'm not THAT forgettable) whilst i bertungkus-lumus these five weeks, nah..
baahaahaaa!cantik sangat lah tu.

k lah, anyways, 23rd june's that little boy guy's birthday lah.

this guy..

my obligatory photographer cum driver. heh main-main jer lah. happy 23rd, muhammad zaki!! you know i love you right. muahahahaha.

so kicks, not eating out with ehm tomorrow? you wanna date me ehhh? hurhurhur. jangan jual mahal hor.

okok time to read the handbook (yawns), pack the bag and TRY to sleep. alamak so early.

btw, wicked aura batucada was oh so wicked!and i got a new cap yay yay.

bye.
Selamat malam semua.
Selamat malam Cikgu Shikin.

No comments: