Saturday, August 23, 2008

honestly?

honestly,
i've been too lazy to be in full study mode. i'm still leaving things to the last minute. i have yet to start reading my sastera books. I'm more engrossed in my own English novel. macam shit.

honestly,
i'm not in the best of health. the cough annoys me. and the head and stomach's in pain due to all the coughing. but i'll be OK. cough medicine made me sleep for 14 hours yesternight. can you top that babies?

honestly,
like her and them, i cannot get over the fact that he's gone. i think the whole time he was sick, i was in denial, thinking he would get better. i guess everyone's in disbelief coz it was too soon. i'm still in denial now. it just hurts ok. totally not helping that i miss him so so much and have to remain strong all the time, not breaking infront of nenek and the aunts.

i miss you atok. a lot.

come on world, be strong.

there's others with worse problem than you.

No comments: