Sunday, August 10, 2008

in your atmosphere

the blog is screeeaming for an update. me, as usual, too malas to type what's been happening. now i kinda forgot everything already. damn this supershort-term memory.

kekek's having a meetup in less than 4 hours. exciting! it's been soo long, so i really hope idah can make it, almaklumlah ndp's soo yesterday.

so how's first week of school?for a start, i don't really have complaints about the timetable, though there's only a one hour class on friday. but wth, live with it lah hor. other than that, i guess first 2 week's da honeymoon period. assignment topics are in, sounds like crap. i forsee last minute struggles. oh what's new. i'll learn some day, i'll learn some day. right.

ooh did i tell you i went back to the TA school? the expressions on my kids' faces were priceless! ahaks. i even managed to make faces to a particular p4 boy. hurhurhur. perangai tol. then i saw my minah. yes, the one who called me a minah. amidst people singing those songs and waving the flags, she stood up and walked straight towards me, salam-ed and asked "cikgu buat per kat sini?".the minah junior way, no less. so, minah senior answered "saya punya suka lah". and we both laughed. she laughed hard and loud k. oh this one's got my attention. haha. you tell me who's the minah ..

i'd love to think it's not me :)

i went blading too! like finally!so, me, diy and aishah macam pahamed our way from area C to the lagoon. and get this, stopped to eat satays and chicken wings. HAHA. tak pernah-pernah aku buat gituk. then we skated our way back. and was 15 minutes earlier than our targeted time.baik!who broke the record? me lah of course. i fell. twice.thank god for the guards.all's well. i'm still cute.diam.

again! anytime!

hey babe, i'm here for you. you know that right? they say what doesn't kill you,makes you stronger? this is not even close to killing you. you're stronger than you know.we know it. face it and stop polluting your body with crap please. hugs. good love is on the way ;p. ily.

Wherever I go,
Whatever I do,
I wonder where I am in my relationship to you.
Wherever you go,
Wherever you are,
I watch that pretty life play out in pictures from afar.

bye!

p.s: stoppit. nanti kena bantai kat luar.

No comments: