Monday, November 03, 2008

mondayne

weird. i don't know what's scarier...

sounds of someone hammering their floor in the unit above, at midnight mind you

OR
hearing a china woman screaming angrily whilst talking on the phone under the block opposite AND actually being able to see her screaming, at midnight.

people can be so weird sometimes.

take me for example. i have truckloads worth of words to be written (essay form), and here i am pouring out my thoughts for the night.

i tell you, my PMS was BAD. kinda ended when i FINALLY got my black pepper steak from mak's (da bomb) and went to meet love. spent a night at grandma's place. weird moment again coz i nearly asked "mana datuk?" when everyone's seated in the living room. nasib baik tak tanya. very stupid,shikin.

seeing his room light still switched on in the middle of the night and having my subuh in his room brought me close to tears. i still remember, everything, and God how i miss that old guy. sooo much. :(

love's fine. i can see how she gets lonely when the aunts went to work and Lid's schooling. will try my best to call and visit every now and then now that school's ending. yes, school's ending. in 3 weeks. zomg.

anyways,
it's scary how history's repeating itself. eventually, i'll find myself being blamed. and in the wrong. yet again.

dah tahu kenapa masih nak buat? see, that just explains it, people ARE weird.

i know i am.

bye. take care people.
go get some Travis for urself.
and cheer up will you.

Time to pull the shutters down
Breaking clouds don't make a sound
When they cry

No comments: