Sunday, November 09, 2008

post AZ

how can you love someone unconditionally without expecting any love in return? my heart, it practically beats for him. the one. my one. Shahrul Anuar. Senang kata Anuar Zain lah kan. BAHAHAHA. stoppit seh. but really, i lurve him.

yes, i was blown away. that small frame, the big voice. wow. this man can really sing. the rich, soulful voice. and from the heart too. hell i was almost brought to tears the moment he stepped on stage. he HAD to sing that as a starter.."selembut bicara...sehalus sentuhanmu..." yes, i was gone. that one line and i was on my way to pure contentment already. keabadian cinta, well i always thought that was MY song and his. HAHAHAHAHA. diam.

nevermind the fact we were far away from the stage. at least he made an effort to point and wave to the screaming women on top (i.e. US!). sigh i just cant say anything more lah. i was blown away. and he made me fall, hard. it was emotional. it was beautiful. :)

and taufik batisah was there. didicazli too. and come on, you know me. of course i'll take pics with em!

he'll dream of me. la.la.la.

a'ah. aku girlfriend (poser). yang ingat dia lagi famous. don't fret my fans, a nicer pic will be up soon. yes the one with mr TB actually LOOKING at the camera. you ni ehhhh!

i'll start studying tomorrow. insyaAllah. heh.

No comments: