Monday, January 05, 2009

bring it on 09

ok so i guess o-nine's taking me on a ride of emotions. only the fifth of jan (weewiit) and i realise i can have so many mixed feelings at one time.

started off with me, as usual restless, in the morning. i am soo not a morning person. wait. not quite a night person too. oh my god, am i even a person? ok diam. totally unmotivated for school, knowing who's gonna take us. surprisingly, the lecture turned out pretty well. yes, i was motivated but am still in denial right now. you get my drift? so am i really motivated to start or not? i heard a silent yes, so insyaAllah. bring it on.

other days, i got so angsty and pissed i swear my zits popped out. now the one on my chin hurts like kena gigit ikan lapar. i got so annoyed i shut off from people. so i thought i'd just shut up and let the angst go before it gets ugly. or i get ugly. for small pathetic reasons. for pathetic reasons that do not need me wasting emotions on. so i chose to feel nothing, not annoyed or angry. just n-o-t-h-i-n-g. i'm good at feeling nothing. yes. so, suck it in.

and did i tell you i got back from sabah receiving great news from phatmily? sexciting i cannot wait.

i chatted with an ex-colleague soon to be colleague again, informing me of news in the school. mixed feelings again. for one, i am thankful i'd be back in a known environment. but then again, you do not know how much i miss my boys. my little ones, how time flies, they're in p3 now can you believe it? and my best class ever? p6!!! oh my god i miss them soooooooooo much it sucks laaaarrr. boleh nangis macam kunyang right now seh. urgh.

best class ever, of course not full force.

my little uns. zicky i miss you!!! and rosyam and raul, aniq, danish! aaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

not related but true. i had a long dream about you yesternight. can't quite remember what it was all about. but you were there. my becoming, selfish young man.

would be nice to get back the acknowledgement in real life wouldn't it? macam rindu pun ada.

oh wells.

i think i could just be hooked on private practice. and grey's next.followed by Friends. swell.

in denial dua puluh-empat jam

No comments: