Friday, January 23, 2009

post berterabuh

you know orang selalu cakap bila umur dah mula meningkat, Tuhan tarik kenikmatan dunia kita bit by bit? i might be experiencing it with the people around me.maybe it's just me but she might be losing her strength and maybe her sense of hearing (or maybe kita berbual perlahan sangat) but i hate myself for failing to understand all these and instead, losing my patience over it. yes, my patience. as simple as this and already i see signs of failure in myself. i never wanted to raise my voice. i never wanted to get pissed off. but it just happened that way. i cannot even control my temper. what the hell sia shikin, seriously.

or maybe i'm just scared. coz i do not want it to happen.

just like how we don't want amin to leave (yerlah kita actually taknak) but it's really happening, in 22 days and life's really gonna sucklahbodo.

and i don't think i'm stupid. aku admit aku lembab, selenge dan blur. tapi aku tak bodoh.

No comments: