Tuesday, March 17, 2009

seronok lah tu

let me tell you, my perangai is very disgusting ok. yes it is the one week break, thank god. and yes i am having the time of my life just rotting, keluar kecoh-kecoh and rot again. ada niat nak buat kerja tak? soo tidak. macam mana eh? it's not that i have nothing to do. actually i have like a lot a lot of LPs to be done (unlike dore, so babi! haha), then resources too, not like my bahan-bahan are worthy of being awed at, seriously, aku buat apa yang patut jer yer, and don't even get me started on how 'detailed' my LPs are. then there's the essay to be done. like come freaking on that's the last last thing on my mind.

i so so feeel like tanning at sentosa. the beautiful mr sun, the gorgeous scenery. ahh the serenity and everything. tapi weather very not on my side. and yah. aku bangun jer pukul brapa.but i feel so carefree. hehe. and life's been good. minus the ache i had a few weeks back haha which was seriously kental on my part (and assholic on yours) butts, all great now. :)

and i have yuna's dan sebenarnya repeatedly playing in my laptop, on my mind, in my sleep. gawd. that girl is emphatically awesome!hoho.

then i got a message from whoever in my dream tt read 'where are you?' got me laughing out loud.

gawd, i'm so lost in my own complicated-sendiri-plus-soo-not-fairytale-like-world, i'm soo pathetic.

stay
keep me awake
keep me amazed
only for today
keep me dazed
my love is yours only

p.s:redlipstickgirls, comeback this sat.tentative but hopefully.

bestnyer kalau aku secun diandra paramitha sastrowardoyo.

No comments: