Monday, October 16, 2006

hand over hand

hey korangs! shikin sungguh rindu serindu-rindunya!! urgh. 4 days of PSLE marking days starting from tomorrow. Nak tahu aper? Si kental ni was actually rejoicing to the thought that I don't have to attend school for 4 days.

The truth was in fact, a disappointment. I forgot I'm no longer the student. slenger bacin kan? SO I have to be in school til 5!! Lima dok! And we're fasting! Oh My God, how am i gonna survive in school till late, not doing anything? Ok bedek. Luckily there's P1 orientation admin stuff to take care of. so, should I be happy or not? Nyet.

Right, so Eid's nearing and the house's still in a mess, my room especially. Sisters....OUR room! ok considering the fact that I only spend 10 minutes in my room every single day, I should actually regard the living room as mine. Yes, I sleep in the living room. I can't be bothered to pull the bed every night, clean it nicely and push it back in every single morning..when SOME people just have to make their own bed when they wake up and tu pun malas nak mampos and just leave it unmade like that. sheesh. Yer memang kadang-kadang aku ngada-ngada and particular about these stuff. Sometimes dirty and messy places are just sooooooooo bloody annoying.

And once again, I contradict myself, coz I too, am too lazy to clean the house. Kena tunggu mood rajin datang ah. Skarang belum lagik. heh. mood raya pun belum sampai.

Cakap pasal Raya kan.. I really really miss Syah Ibrahim's programme on Ria, which was aired every morning during the last fasting month. The one where family members from different parts of the world call up their loved ones in Spore. Abeh berbual and nangis nangis coz they tak dapat celebrate raya together. And I remembered tearing up too, listening to that (and of coz because I don't want to and dread going towork attachment every day). That was really touching. Dee, go tell your boss I miss him on radio. Sumpah.

And,like Dee, I watched Heart also and cried buckets watching it. I watched twice and well, cried more buckets. Ok merepek + lame. But seriously, go watch it. Lagi-lagi Kiky yang tgh in love with Acha Septriasa. Puhlese. Nirina Zubir is Uber Cute and Irwansyah kinda look like Ariel.

So my eyes were swollen on Saturday morning, thus sparking off the bad mood. plus, I had to attend a character development workshop at 8. where? safra yishun (maha jauh).to top it off.. my super lazy bro was well, super lazy to send me. Nasib baik dad was being a sweetheart that morning, despite being sick. Love you pops!

I thought it was gonna be a super draggy 6 hour long talk. But no.. ok we need sometime to loosen up and really wake the brain cells up ryte? Come on, it's Saturday. But at the end of the whole thing, I believe every single participant left with great memories and were inspired by the two speakers. At least, I really was. Really. It somehow instill more passion and drive in me to become a much better teacher and person altogether. Macam touching.

Oh, that aside, I was at super close proximity with the secret admirer last friday. It was super cute lah. Tapi macam sungguh too bad gitu kan?

Ok dah lah. I ran out of news already. Oh before I forget, to one of my lovers, fazly.. please take care of yourself and makan ubat. Tulah dah tahu penat and ngantuk siapa suruh naik motor? Kan dah susah. You're so lucky it wasn't all bad ok. So, Alhamdulillah. But please don't scare me like that again hor. Raya nak dekat Oi. Pandu dengan cermat. Ingatlah orang yang tersayang.

And to shala, please be strong in taiwan. those who know you will definitely miss you when we eat the ketupats and kuih rayas. Heh.

Ok toodles! Take care!

Much love,
Shikin :)

No comments: