Saturday, October 28, 2006

pictures a plenty

Right here are the pictures! Sesiapa yang rindu I, sila tatap wajahku hingga puas. Hehe

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

here's the phatmily, with Datuk and Nenek. i tak puas hati because out of the hundreds (exaggeration) taking our photos, no one even bothered to tell us we were THAT not aligned. hmph


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

that's the cucus. there's 4 more who were late.

Right so a warning to those who don't know me well enough. I like to take pictures with artistes and well, guys ahaks. gatal? yes. malu bertanya tak dapat haha. but these guys are family and i love em so. Oh why not girls? we girls were soo busy doing duno what sampai takde time to take pictures together. And if take pics with girls cam inferior kan. nak lawan siapa lagi meletop. haha kidding lah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

that's me and a statue that pouts. Nak tahu, patung tu namanya Din. and the pout is semula-jadi. You'll see why. scary.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i told you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
memang padan muka kau abang.

Oh yeah, these were my dates for the 1st day of raye.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ni darling I, Hazim

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and this is my sayang, Fazly

yang di bawah are my minahs. love em.and i pakai kain 'Mawi world' tapi ade ke some makciks use these kain to make baju butterfly? TSK. super tak glam.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

there should be more family pictures coz we'll be 'rounding' again this weekend. yowza! my throat already hurts from drinking too much fizzy drink. tsk tsk tsk. gelojoh.

ok say 'bye bye' yayat!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

lol.adious!

No comments: