Thursday, May 10, 2007

blood-y pressure-d

is it just me or am i really blogging too much nowadays? macam tersangat free gitu?

yea.

ryyyttte.

my student told me he dreamt of me. in baju pengantin. with a handsome guy. i reckon the handsome guy must be Taufik Batisah. come on,who else could it be right? HAH.

my former loves, the p4s pissed me off big time i even said 'bullshit' in front of them. Gawd. I got so mad, my head started spinning siol. I think my face was so red and hot I could actually feel a pimple enlarging above my eyebrow.Hah. Why can't they just shut up sometimes?I'm so tired already.

On a totally contradicting note, i think my biological clock's ticking. OK what in the world is that supposed to mean? Being the dictionary-crazy and definition-freak that I am, I searched for it on the web. Honestly, tak brape faham, but this site cracks me up BIG time. Read here.

Or maybe I'm just horny. Oops did I say that out loud?

Aiyah. I'm so pissed and I can feel the huge pimple I just dont feel like smiling when I sleep tonight.

Come on. Amuse me people.

No comments: