Sunday, May 27, 2007

umbrella ella ella eh eh eh

hehe baru jer cakap i kept updating. hmmm. anyways, how are korangs?? been under the umbrella ella ella eh eh eh weather?? oooh same here. i've been sick for the past 2 weeks can you believe that?? the flu bug stood by me for 2 weeks and i'm still coughing away today! tulah, nak sakit sangat. i was coughing non-stop, my mucus has turned golden (in colour) already. seriously! my head is so heavy and my body, my muscles especially my calf muscles are aching like nobody's business. to top it all off, i have no idea why my left ankle suddenly started swelling, thus i cannot even walk properly. nasib baik for one day only. tu pun, apelah nasib..dah lah susah nak turun tangga, aku jatuh kat overhead bridge. HAHA. sakit ok.

i'm much much better now though. alhamdulillah. still having a headache once in a while.i'm slightly ok now, so i'm eating again. twice as much as before. ambik kau.

what's making me feel better? knowing my contract's ending? having almost 4 weeks of holiday? great singapore sale? hehe semua!! so exciting!

but i need to get my energy up and running again, so plenty of rest for me today (unless my sis ajak merayap) heh. and i'm also meeting my love, Apiz!!!tomorrow, till wednesday, so guys dont call or msg me ok..if u dont mind paying extra, then go ahead:)

nah, watch this. i guarantee korang ketawe giler babi nyer. be warned.



and the second part which is as hilarious as the first one.


HAHA. the 'david blaine' look..tak boleh angkat siol. HAHA.

ok bye. take care semua!much love!

No comments: