Tuesday, December 18, 2007

of 3 years, marriage and being mom

Hello people! I'm back again. from kay-el, again. haha.was a pretty damn fun 4 days trip. lots of laughter and stupid (or WHAT?) jokes, lotsa screaming, lotsa sleeping (!) yes!, lotsa bargaining like nobody's business and many many more. an experience worth remembering. Bangkok next year or WHAT!

my roomies. TEPUK TEPUK PLUS NOD AND POUT. Baik aishah! Baik diy!! Baik shikin!!
Baik Airi!!
Baik Reduan!!!


Baik Diva!! Baby, you stupid or what?
But Baby wins, hands down.
Baik Baby!!

anyways, results are gonna be out prettay soon. Kak Mar just said it might be tomorrow. oh no!! results to worry about. and time table too! dahlah my GESL timeslot's on friday 5.30 to 7.30. crazy per. and so much for me anticipating tt the exco would reply my mail. well thanks kirby, airi, farhan and zhong fa. at least u guys agree with me! i guess the other EXCO members are dead. blaarrdyy helll. aku give up. sungguh.

dad called. his best friend passed away last friday and he only found out abt it through the newspaper today. my old man must be devastated. i cant imagine how i'd feel if smtg like that happens to me. and they have known each other long before their army days. and i've visited him before, last yr's raya i think. such a nice, sweet and extremely funny guy. this year tak visit pulak."nevermind, takde time" was the reason, now there's no more listening to his animated jokes and kissing our hands. sigh.

salam takziah kepada keluarga Allahyarham Shaikh Khalid Bin Shaikh Mohammad Baktal. semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya. Al-fateha. Amin.

ok on a more happier note, Adik dapat take O levels! I'm so proud of you! :) grab the opportunity hokay!!

i'm suddenly in love with wherever you will go by the calling. alex band's vocals, wow. and bless the broken road's ooh soo good. i soo love multiply :) and i'm buying the lifehouse CD! woot!

every long lost dream
led me to where you are
others who broke my heart
they were like nothern stars
pointing me on my way
into your loving arms
this much i know it's true
that God blessed the broken road
that led me straight to you

sigh. i told you it's good.

anyways, I met this guy and i'm in love.

me and diy got so crazy my hands were shaking seh. i love you que haidar. hehe

ok bye people. bye Que. i still want reza though.

Much love!

you'd learn to accept my flaws over time. u really mean that?

No comments: