Tuesday, May 13, 2008

bukan rayuan gombal

how excited can moms be on mother's day? seriously, kalau ada anugerah mak-paling-excited-nak-dapat-presents, my mom menang, hands down. even papa noticed and commented "apesal ngan mak korang nie happy sangat?" AHAHA i love mama, and papa too.


HAHA!!! papa tgh impersonate i have no idea what. and i told you mom's excited.

and this girl who better love me because of volcom. and also because i am the best. you better. more than travis barker.

anyways, i am so sexcited. kay-el is confirmed! oh my god i can feel the gerekness already. yay yay! yay yay!!

by the way, hari ni macam a lot of very impromptu plans. which happens way better than bila we have expectations, trust me. walked to and fro only to return to arab st, yet again.

and we (kham + zah + me) lepaked at mosi, as usual. tibak, whom i'm calling romeo from now on (waduh gombal deh kamu) is just soo friggin funny lah. nice chap. cute too. zah's in love (for the 7362357th time).

i think i'm getting prettay tired of sheesha. fenings. oh me god, am i for real? ahahahks.

and to top it off, went home with gondol. why? because he misses me.HAHA. k fine lah. aku lah aku lah. sikit jer.

i think i'm going to die of potato overload.

much love,

shikin

:)

No comments: