Monday, December 22, 2008

lawang

Momma's baaaaaacckkk. Yup. I'm back 30 kilos heavier. it's like chicken galore there i have chicken fats running in my blood and i think my heart's turning into chicken meat already. still, ayam is not my favourite animal. HA.

my legs are in pain. the massage was so sakit nak mampos, though sosodap all of us confessed to farting whilst being massaged. very busok perangai. and farted all the waaaaay home. poot poot~

didn't buy much. went overboard with food. sebab orang singapura kesian, datang KL mesti makan A&W, Subway, Nandos, Kenny Rogers, Breadtalk and keropok lekor. I did just that. Petaling's a must. good surprise that uncle mahsyuk recognised me. bought shades. yup. Nora loves shades. wuhu!

was a disappointment coz didn't see much hotness there. saw Arash the actor (one of my faves fyi) and nearly hyperventilated if not for his sexy wife beside him. cheh cheh steeeaaady ah shikin nora!

came back flirting in the arms of abang kebab beach road. he made me so full i slept happy.

jumpa lagi tahun depan!

No comments: