Thursday, December 18, 2008

paipai!

macam cannot believe. just 10 minutes into my usual bloghopping routine, i managed to favourite 3 blogs. wuhu! and sometimes it's not because i love the way they write or anything, i'm just too kaypo to find out what's happening in their lives. kaypo kan? but i get the scoops mah. and kalau terserempak kat luar i can give them the 'i sooo know what you've been doing recently' look. nope, i don't know how that 'look' looks like, but i'm imagining the raising eyebrows emoticon in MSN.

i see pictures of bimbos and minahs driving in their blogs. oklah i have my own definition of bimbos k. and we all know what a minah looks like. and everytime i see these pictures, i'll go ..shit!this bimbo/minah's driving?!?! jkbahfuasdhchdnfd!!! but i'm not in the least interested to renew my driving lessons. my ego perangai macam babi. and being in zako's car yest, with the traffic macam nauzubillah, i doubt i'll want to drive anytime soonest. i'll drive up your cars i tell you, not just those kerbs. i still believe in public transport. :) and yes lah, my ego is a mule. so stop pestering me already.

i think Twilight's kinda an amateurish vampire movie. nope, belum tengok lagi. all these hype from teenagers doesn't really entice me. tapi craving for popcorn though. and my best movie date partner has gone kapoot already. life's just soo sad. soo sad.

ok i'll be seeing you once i get back from kay-el. gonna be fun fun fun i tells yous!

No comments: